Taxback logo

Please provide these details to help us locate your saved form.

Retrieve a saved application

» Start a new application

Welcome / Apply now / Retrieve application

Did you know?

97% of overseas visitors working in the UK are due a tax rebate! If you are an overseas visitor who has worked in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales, you could be due a tax rebate!

Taxback offer a free, no obligation consultation and a low commission rate. We will take care of the whole tax refund process from beginning to end, ensuring that all the correct forms are completed.

Taxback are the largest and most successful tax rebate company in the UK. We have secured rebates for over 1 million Aussies, Kiwis, South Africans and Europeans since 1986. Our service and reputation is second to none and we can secure your money usually within 2 to 3 weeks.

Students tend to work part-time, seasonally, with agencies or take on holiday work, all of which result in students overpaying tax due to the inefficiencies of the PAYE system. In fact almost every student pays too much tax and are due a Tax Refund!!!

On a CIS basis you are taxed at a very high rate (20%) and allocated no free tax allowances. You can also claim extensively for any work related expenses such as; Accountant fees, Travel, Telephone, Tools, Clothing, etc. It is a complex process and to ensure you get the maximum tax refund contact us now!!!

We are specialists in Australian tax refunds for anyone who has worked in Australia. Whether you are on a working holiday visa, traveller, backpacker or a resident of Australia. Contact us now for your Tax Refund!!!

If you are an offshore employee paying UK tax while working on rigs / installations, you may be due a 100% UK tax refund. Contact us now for your Tax Refund!!!

The Seafarer's Earnings Deduction (SED) is also known as Foreign Earnings Deduction (FED). This is a tax relief claimable by UK resident employees working on ships: their earnings are not taxable in UK, so seafarers can claim a full tax refund.

There is more chance of receiving a tax rebate if you are on the wrong tax code, paying emergency tax, have not worked the full tax year OR worked in the construction industry on a CIS basis.

Free prize draw

Enter into our free prize draw to win an iPad3. All you have to do is complete our application form. Enter now!


  • Thanks Holly your service has been 1st class, I have recommended you to my friends.Sara, Spain
  • You guys are good, money back in 4 weeks. I will definitely use your company again.Daniel, Australia
  • I had given up trying to get my refund after dealing direct with HMRC, I can’t believe you have sorted this out so quickly, thanks Taxback.Cherry, Australia
  • I found very helpful and informative and money back so quickly, thank you so much.Moses, India
  • A refund of 753 pounds in less than 4 weeks, brilliant service.Romain, France
  • Thanks Taxback, I found your company to be very friendly and efficient.Richard, England