Getting Your Owed Money from Tax Refund Services in UK

Tax Refund Services in UK

Do you really prefer to spend your time filling out and editing tax forms, hoping that you will receive a tax refund, after all that work? Even after ensuring that all your paperwork is done correctly, how likely are you to get that tax refund? After all you did you go through the tax rebate process for a reason, so you deserve to expect something in return. Don’t waste your time going through the rebate process alone, uk tax refund services, will assist you till the end. 

UK Tax Back Services Wants You to Understand that; 

You could be due a UK tax refund if you left your employment before the end of the tax year (April 5th), earned under the tax free allowances, are on the wrong tax code, have been assessed for emergency tax or require a CIS tax refund.

Who Can Claim A UK Tax Refund?

  • Pay As You Earn (PAYE)- are taxes and national insurance contributions taken from your wages or occupational pension before you are paid.
  • Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)-handles how contractors get paid.
  • Seafarers Tax Rebate- you can claim a full tax refund for working on a ship.
  • Oil & Gas Industry Tax Rebate-offshore employees paying a UK tax, may be due up to 100% UK tax refund.
  • Students tax Rebate- if most of your earnings are from savings interest, you may have paid too much in taxes and may be entitled to a tax refund.

We also assist those who have worked in Australia with an Australian Tax & Superannuation Refund.

For more information, contact our UK tax accounts in London  so we can see if you qualify for any of the above claims.

Tax Refund for Workers & TAX Rebate Related to Job Industry Key Questions From Our Clients

What is PAYE tax rebate?

CIS Refund Limited Company

How to claim Seafarers Tax UK?

How to claim student Tax Refund?

Translate »