Category: UK Tax Returns

How To Claim Back Your Unpaid Tax

Do you know if you’re owed any taxback? You could claim back up to four previous tax years. Find out today if you have any money owed back to you by HMRC. If you’re a CIS worker, Self Employed, Student, travel a lot for business, wear a uniform or generally have a lot of work related costs then you […]

read more

How To Avoid UK Tax Penalties

How to Avoid Penalties Due to Failure in Filing a Tax Return on Time After Returning to the UK When you leave the UK to work or live abroad, you must inform HMRC about your plans, so your residency for tax purposes will be changed accordingly. Otherwise, you will be paying UK tax on your foreign income. If there […]

read more

Online Self Assessment For Teachers

Self Assessment Online for Foreign Teachers Working in the UK For an overseas trained teacher in the UK, worrying about the tax details might not be a primary concern. However, because failure to file your tax return can mean paying for fines, you should make it one of your priorities. For your convenience, you can always register for self assessment, […]

read more