2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Taxback.co.uk currently provides users with an electronic filing system that enables users to submit an application for a tax refund on a “No refund No fee” basis online. Taxback.co.uk also offer content relating to limited company formation, tax, accountancy, etc.
You understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements may be necessary in the future for Taxback.co.uk to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from Taxback.co.uk, such as service announcements, administrative messages and a Taxback.co.uk Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of the Taxback.co.uk membership and that you will be able to opt out of receiving them if you wish to do so.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that Taxback.co.uk assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications.
Once authorised and registered as your tax agent with the relevant Tax Authority, all correspondence regarding your application must be handled directly by taxback.co.uk Any measures taken by you, the customer, to make direct contact with the tax office without first consulting taxback.co.uk will be considered a breach of contract and our relevant processing fee will still apply for all processing work completed by us during the application process.
Taxback.co.uk will organise the refund of the maximum amount possible based on the information and documentation provided by its customers and in line with the legal entitlements and obligations of the customer within the tax law of the country from which the tax refund is being reclaimed.
4. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Taxback.co.uk of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Taxback.co.uk cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 4.
5. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Taxback.co.uk reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Taxback.co.uk shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that Taxback.co.uk may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice ,immediately terminate your Taxback.co.uk Members account, any associated access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, and (f) extended periods of inactivity.
Termination of your Taxback.co.uk account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including but not limited to Taxback.co.uk Members area, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Taxback.co.uk sole discretion and that Taxback.co.uk shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account or access to the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Taxback.co.uk has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Taxback.co.uk is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Companies Limited shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
8. TAXBACK.CO.UK PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TAXBACK.CO.UK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TAXBACK.CO.UK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
10. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 8 AND 9 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Application form Terms and Conditions
- I instruct Taxback to act as my agent.
- I have provided all the relevant information and certify that it shows a true representation of my personal details and employment history
- I agree that any refund shall be made payable to Taxback (if I am applying for the refund service).
- I agree that should HMRC send payment directly to me, Taxback’s commission is due and payable within 14 days of receipt of payment.
- This contract is binding on both parties until the completion of payment made by Taxback, or fees paid to Taxback.
- Taxback will charge a commission of 20%. (or £65 minimum charge, whichever is the greater). The claim takes approx 4 weeks on average. No refund no fee applies.
- All “Self-Employed”, “Self-Assessment”, or “CIS applicants” will be subject to the appropriate rates of commission and/or fixed fees published on the website, or agreed with at the time.
- The commission rate is exclusive of Value Added Tax.
- All correspondence, telephone, postal and incidental costs will be paid for by Taxback and are inclusive in the fee.
- Taxback reserve the right to refuse to process any claim without reason – And should the refund not be payable thereafter for whatever reason, charge the full amount of the refund as a settlement of fees.
- If you cannot, or do not provide all the relevant documentation, P45’s, P60’s, Statement of Earnings, CIS Certs, etc. Taxback may obtain these on your behalf.
- Taxback cannot be held responsible for claims that exceed the expected completion time if you; fail to supply a valid National Insurance number; you provide incorrect/insufficient information; you provide incorrect/insufficient documentation and/or there are unavoidable delays caused by HMRC.
- I am aware that if I do not provide Taxback with the correct information this could delay/affect my refund.
- None of the above clauses affect your statutory rights.